There’s a new Matrix film coming out later this month so what better time to pay a visit to ‘Glitch in the Matrix’ over on Reddit.
And just in case it’s not already obvious what that is, here’s how it describes itself.
‘This is a sub for posting pictures and videos of strange occurrences which are colloquially called “a glitch in the matrix”. This includes but is not limited to: Lighting illusions, out of place object, duplications, implausible looking scenarios and ‘broken’ textures.’
And here are 22 of the very best.
1. ‘Lightning bolt last night outside of my church (and perfectly mimics the tree next to it)’
3. ‘My peeler gives pixelated looking peels’
4. ‘No need to update, she still runs alright’
5. ‘My friend’s dad is at a Santa convention, for people who play Santa during Christmas. This is during breakfast at the hotel’
6. ‘Same dude plays for both teams (and watches the game)’
7. ‘Would’ve stayed stuck like this forever, until room mate flicked it’
8. ‘Kid meets an older version of himself’
9. ‘Eastern redbud looks out of focus’
10. ‘Triple layer’
11. ‘Met Keanu Reeves once when I was 14, and again when I was 17. Oddly enough, Neo was wearing the same t-shirt both times’
The post These 22 ‘glitches in the matrix’ will make you laugh and scratch your head at the same time appeared first on The Poke.