Zion Charity Organisation is one the charities and philanthropic organisations that are advocating and supporting youths in need. Established in 2019, its cardinal aims and objectives are predicated on fundraising and pooling resources to contribute its quota to eradicating social issues and achieving sustainable development goals. To achieve these goals, the organisation has started a campaign project tagged, My Pain as a Youth, on the donate-ng.
The aim of the campaign is to help the younger generation manage depression through conferences that will allow youths to meet and interact with themselves. The will also be school visitations, social gatherings, and entertainment like street shows and interviews. Above all, empower a good number of youths with productivity tools.
The organisation is raising Five Million Naira (NGN5,000,000) for this campaign, as well as volunteers.
How Can You Help?
- Donate via this link: https://donate–ng.com/campaign/youth.
- Share the link with friends and family across platforms.
- You can choose to send your donations to 8205557873 – WEMA BANK
- Engage the promotional song for the campaign and share it on all platforms https://audiomack.com/zioncharityorganization/song/street-athem-zion.
- Follow their social media page Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
For more information, contact them via firstname.lastname@example.org and on WhatsApp at (+234) 806-5271-959.
This content has been published for free as part of BellaNaija’s commitment to youth, education, healthcare, and community development. BellaNaija does not take any responsibility for donations made, ensure to always carry out your due diligence before making any donation.